cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Automatic order block for all sales areas of newly created customers

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi!

Is there a configuration where we can set automatic order block to all newly created csutomers?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

you have two options:

this set up is not there in SPRO.

1. goto XD05 - for blocking the customer at master data level into transaction level.

2. through development : you can block through MV45AFZZ - USEREXIT_SAVE_DOCUMENT_PREPARE.

Logic:

we will take customer master created date into consideration and write a simple logic while saving the sales order or document

the user exit triggers and pushes an error message.

hope this clears your issue

balajia

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can we instead create a user exit that runs upon saving in transaction XD01?

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

then its a customer ENHANCEMENT.

find - SAPMF02D

EXIT_SAPMF02D_001 - write a code here it trigers an error when saving the customer master.

hope this clears your issue.

balajia

Former Member
0 Kudos

As I understand - you want to automatically Block for all new customers unless they are reviewed,etc.

Credit Block can serve this purpose instead of Customer Block. In credit control area configuration you provide default credit limit for new customers - if you maintain value 0 - then order would be blocked for credit - later after review - the limit can be increased for individual customers.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Through the transaction VD06, we can block all sales areas with respect to customers, so that we cannot save any sale order with respect to blocked customers.

Regards,

Kiran

Former Member
0 Kudos

I know that this can be done in xd05/vd05, but it requries manual intervention; we wanted this to be done automatically upon saving in xd01/vd01, I just don't know how to do it. Thanks!

Edited by: Biloy2011 on Jan 27, 2011 10:41 AM