cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to add new item to STO Delivery and reference to the parent STO?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi there,

When I add an additional item to an already-created STO and to its child Delivery, the line item in the Delivery does not have a reference to the parent STO.

Is there a way to add items to STO and Delivery and the line item in the Delivery will still refer to the parent STO?

Thanks in advance!

RuixLive

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

You can add new line item to already existing STO by following ways;

You can cancel the transfer order if any for the existing delivery and then delete the line items associated in the delivery and save the delivery.

Now you need to delete the delivery from data base with VL02N transction.

After this open the purchase order in change mode and add the new line item and save the purchase order.

Now create a fresh outbound delivery which will now consists of existsing item and new added item.

Br,

Tushar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Tushar!

However, is it possible to add the line items without deleting the Delivery no. (but still the new line item will refer to the STO)?

csaba_szommer
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

This question has been answered a few times on the forum.

As per OSS note 842829 it is not possible to add a new item to a delivery which was created from a stock transport order (see point 15).

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I just manage to find using our SDN that we can use function module BAPI_OUTB_DELIVERY_CHANGE.

But still we can't add new line item to the existing delivery , You can change the values to the item data regarding Quantity, Weight ,Volume and Expiration date and even you can delete an line item in the delivery, but you cannot add new line item.

Please refer the attached link for more information.

I suggest that for better cause and avoid any inconsistencies in SAP data you delete the line items and create a fresh delivery as posted in my earlier post.

Br,

Tushar

Edited by: Tushar Patankar on Jan 27, 2011 3:55 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please refer the thread

You can add lines and make the reference in Outbound Deliveries. But same is not possible with Inbound Delivery

Regards