Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Print Delivery Changes

harikrishnan_m
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello,

I need to reprint delivery based on changes done. I.e., if any user changes delivery and on SAVE, automatically delivery need to be printed. Also when delivery is deleted, automatically delivery need to be printed. Two ouput types are defined for change and delete.

In change i need to check few conditions also to reprint the smart form. Please let me know if any config need to be done for automatic printing of smartform.

Thanks.

Hari

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

csaba_szommer
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

As for change:

- you have to set the "Multiple issuing" field (VN_T685B-MEHRF) for your output type

- you have to define a requirement routine (ABAP code) for the output type in the procedure (V_T683S_XX-KOBED; ABAP code can be defined in transaction VOFM) --> in this code you define under which conditions the output should be generated (addtitionally to the conditions defined for the output condition records)

- you have to create a suitable output condition record (e.g. set "Print immediately)

In transaction NACE you will find most of the settings.

As for deletion:

When delivery is deleted, it is physically deleted from data tables LIKP / LIPS, so the question how do you want to generate an output for a non existing delivery?

You have to think over this requirement and find a workaround.

Edited by: Csaba Szommer on Jan 27, 2011 11:32 AM

harikrishnan_m
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello,

Thanks for the reply. Correct me if my below understanding is correct?

So if i create a routine and update it in Procedure against an output type, any changes to the delivery routine will be triggered? So based on the condtion records updated for Output type, we can determine the smartform ouput options?

Regards,

Hari

csaba_szommer
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

1) If you create a output condition record, the output will be generated whenever the delivery meets the conditons specified in the output condition record.

E.g. shipping point (VSTEL) = "1000" and document type (LFART) = "LF" are specified in the output condition record, the output will be genrated if the delivery's shipping point is "1000" and its type is "LF" (table LIKP).

2) If "Multiple issuing" checkbox is set for the output type, the output will be generated always if you create the delivery or you open the delivery in change mode and there's no unprocessed output (and delivery meets the conditons defined in the condition record and requirement routine). W/o this indicator the output is not generated twice, only once.

3) In the requirement routine it is possible to define additional logic / conditions -. when exactly the output should be generated. You already have conditions in the output condition record, these are additional conditions.

E.g. you define that the output have to be generated if overall picking status of the delivery is "C" (VBUK-KOSTK).