cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Some links / pdf to study DMS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey Guys...

i m WDA consultant...would lik to study DMS as well....hav some work on it...

i m completely new to DMS thing...n want to study it completely....lik from Creating Documents to Handling it...

kindly provide me goods links and pdf where i can understand DMS completely ...tutorials will also b helpful

Thanks

AnkyPanky

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Welcome!! There are several resources regarding going about learning DMS on this forum .Please use the search feature effectively for desired results.

Regards,

Pradeepkumar Haragoldavar

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey welcome to DMS. There are lot of stuffs available in the forum. First You start with the basics of DMS then slowly go the WIKI to find out some configurations and start apply your logic on handling documents. These activities help for self starters in DMS

Regards

Kannan

Former Member
0 Kudos

@PRADEEP....

canu sugesst some

Thnks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Well, for starters,you may acquaint yourself with DMS concepts using this online help link.

http://help.sap.com/erp2005_ehp_04/helpdata/en/c1/1c31a243c711d1893e0000e8323c4f/frameset.htm

P.S. Do note that you will come across similar threads in this forum discussing queries similar to yours, hence it is strongly recommended that you invest time and perform search for results going forward.

Regards,

Pradeepkumar Haragoldavar