cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EHP1 Update Using SAINT - Reg

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Friends,

We are updating Solution Manager from SP16 to SP 23 using SAINT in ABAP. I have added all the requirements and updating getting SAINT. The Provouge and the Check requirements phase is over. After that it takes a very long time (more than 48 hours)in the * DISASSEMBLE* state. I have checked the Slog. it shows "sapmnt\trans\tmp\SAPKITLORB.SM3 is already in use(87410,87420,87430 etc). I am waiting for 3,2,1 sec etc ". This is the only log shows with reduction in seconds.I have restarted the SAP during disassemble state too, but again it continues with the same log. Pls let me know, Whether i could continue or any otther steps to get imported.

The STATUS/REMARKS in SAINT Shows "The Addon will now be imported with the displayed Queue"

With Thanks,

Lakshmikanth T

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please stop SAINT and rename the file SAPKITLORB.SM3 then restart your SAINT.

nirmal_konchada
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Is the time stamp of your logs getting updated under /isr/sap/trans/log

Regards,

Nirmal.K

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nirmal.

Thanks for your reply. This is the SLOG being created under Log directory (SLOG file contain an overall view of all imports which are running imports).

With thanks,

Lakshmikanth T

sunny_pahuja2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please rename the below file and then try again:

SAPKITLORB.SM3 is already in use (Rename this file)

Thanks

Sunny

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Sunil/Sunny,

Thanks for your immediate response. I hope this solved the problem and my "DISASSEMBLE" starts to continue with other support package files being adding up in the log directory.

With thanks and Regard

Lakshmikanth T