cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

not able to login into sap even vpn connection is done

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I connect to client server using vpn. I was working since 4 months but suudenly motherboard of my system failed and my system has been changed. Now I am able to connect to VPN but not able to login into sap.

I am getting following error:

partner '10.10.19.88:sapdp88' not reached

component: NI

module: nibuf.cpp

line 4640

mwthod NibufIconnect :connection pending after 10000 ms

return code -10

system call connect

error no 10035

error text WSAEWOULDBLOCK resource temporarily unavailable

counter 1

Please advise

Regards

Shweta Goel

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shweta,

Please ask your Basis Team for the correct saplogon.ini. Seems your new system does not have correct one.

Regards,

Sanujit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Swetha,

Two things here. Make sure your hosts and services files are upto date. Second see if you are able to ping the servers from command prompt both with FQDN and ipaddress. either of these should be an issue for sure which your basis and network team can assist with.

Regards,

Venkatesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Shweta

As you mentioned that your system has been changed; there might be different possible problems.

First; you should ensure yourself that other people having no problem to access SAP gui through VPN .

The following problem and resolution;

Error: partner '10.10.19.88:sapdp88' not reached

Solution 1 Try to ping your server by the "ping 10.10.19.88" to ensure that you have correct IP and server responding.

Solution 2 Try to connect by telnet 10.10.19.88 sapdp88

If you are not able to connect through telnet its means there could be firewal problem of your system; please allow the firewall port to your system and maintain the \system32\drivers\etc\services file for the specific port.

REgards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

May be there is a problem with your VPN profile. Try to telent to port 36XX for the app servers. If this doesn't work then there is a problem with the network port for your VPN. If this works then just upgrade your GUI with latest patch level and try again.

Regards,

Vamshi.

nirmal_konchada
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Seems to be some network problem.

Check whether you are able to ping the server and also check whether necessary ports required to work are open through your VPN.

Regards,

Nirmal.K

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi nirmal,

As I told, my system has been changed but frm my previous system i was able to connect that means port issue us not there otherwise i would nt have been able to connect before also.

Best Regards

Shweta Goel

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

As your system is new, check the firewall settings (firewall software running in your local machine) and enable connection for SAP GUI.

Thanks,

Subrata

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

r u sure u created the correct connection entry for VPN Connection in SAP GUI? Sometimes Connection entries in GUI (specifically, IP) are different when u r using VPN Client due to different vlans for internal/external network.

regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

How to enable connection for sap gui?

Best regards

Shweta Goel