HOW TO HIDE A ROW ON WEBI REPORT WITH 0 AND NULL VALUES
I am doing a webi report, the report have 3 columns and in some rows the report has in column 1 NO VALUE (it means the cell is empty or null) in column 2 0 and in column 3 0 again. For me 0 or NULL is the same and I need to hide or delete these rows but I don't know how.
Hola Jorge, qué tal?
Please follow these steps:
1. Insert a new cell
2. In the new cell place the next formula (i don't know which dimensions you are using so I'll asume they are distinct measures for every row):
=If ( Sum([Dimension1]+[Dimension 2]+[Dimension 3]) = 0 ; "Hide" ; "Show" )
3. then press Create Variable button and name it "Hide or Show"
4. Select the table you want to apply the filter. MAke sure it appears selected.
5. Press Show/Hide Filter Pane icon. It will display a pane for filters.
6. then from the Data tab drag your new variable "Hide or Show" and drop it in the filter pane area.
7. It will display a window. In the textbox "Type a value, the add it" write: Show
8. Press the greater than button, then press OK. And your table won't show the 0 values anymore.