cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Doubts in creation of purchasing gruops

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi everyone,

We have a pair of doubt in the creation and use of the purchasing groups in SRM 70. Can you help us? Our doubts are:

- Can we create a Backend Purchasing group and define Local purchasing groups below this? Example:

- BEPG (vvv)

- LocalPG1

- LocalPG2

- In a Purchasing group you can assign more than one user. In transaction SoCo, these users can see all the SC assigned to the Purchasing group. Is there any way to assign some SC to a one user and some SC to another user in order to only view their own SC in SoCo?

- In SRM 7 still exists the BBP_PGRP_ASSIGN_BADI? When is execute this badi , after the SC is released or before the WF is activated?

- Our client has the requirement to assign the purchasing group according the product category of the SC. Is mandatory to use the BBP_PGRP_ASSIGN_BADI or can we use another way?

Thanks,

Ivá

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi ivan

as you know you can maintain a ackend purchase group in ppoma_bbp

and maintain the backend logical system name.

whoever buyers are responsible and add them under purchase group.

as you aware responsible tab, you can maintain the product category .

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks multhu,

But can we have in SRM a Backend puerchasing group as a father of a local purchasing group?

BR,

Ivá

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

no i dont understand

since you are working on classic scenario , you can map all your backend purchase group in orga structure.

there is no relation between purchase groups .

purchase group can be assigned to purchase organisation .

whenever you create a purchase group in ECC and manually you have to map them in org structure as well.

Whenever you create a shoping cart . the responsible purchase group comes in the cart . if the product category is responsible for more than one purchase group, Requester have option to select the purchase group in the cart before he/she orders.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Muthu,

Let me explain a little more. Tipically you have the organizationa structure as follow:

Root

|---Company

>>>>>|------ Purchasing Organitation

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>|----

-

Purchasing Group

In this case, the purchasing organitation is the child of the company, and the purchasing group is child of purchasing organitation.

My question is if I can have purchasing groups as a child of another purchasing group.

BR,

Ivá

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

NO.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Muthu. We are going to take in maind.

BR,

Ivá

Answers (0)