cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Table of Labels of Webdynpro

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Master of SRM.

I have an Issue the Languages Translation in transaction BBPSC02 wizard the first step ask the three posibles options

1 Old Shopping Carts and Templates

2.- Internal Good /Services

3.- Describe what do you need

that is only an example.

the problem is next . when user Log in SRM portal in Language EN no problem is show the label of link in English

but when I changes the Languages to Spanish the Portal show the description in German Languages, we Imported Languages in Spanish but no show the correct Label.

what can I do ?

Thanks .

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

masa_139
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi,

Here is the step for finding translation text id (Concept ID).

1. Open the UI in application and right click on the field (Old Shopping Cart and Template) -> "More Field help".

Copy the Web Dynpro Component: /SAPSRM/WDC_DODC_SC_GAF_C to clip board.

2. Logon SRM in EN via SAPGUI. Go to SE80 and open the WebDynpro and display the View V_DODC_SC_GAF_FSCA

Find the text and there is no text binding

3. Go back to WebDynpro level /SAPSRM/WDC_DODC_SC_GAF_C and find Package name /SAPSRM/CH_WD_UI_BO_SC

4. Open new session and call SOTR_EDIT transaction. Select Find button

5. Paste the /SAPSRM/CH_WD_UI_BO_SC in package field, Langaugae=EN, Text=Old*

You find the translation text objects. The transaction guides you how to maintain translation text.

Regards,

Masa

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Mr. Masa

I Found the object translation text Object I created an new Object to Spanish Languajes into TX. SOTR_EDIT but in browser follows view the link in Languajes German .

could you show the way to do that ?

Thanks. again .

masa_139
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi,

I forgot to mention translation buffer reset.

1. run the program SOTR_DEFAULT_CONTEXT_FLAG_SET

2. type /$OTR in SAPGUI command

SAP Note 448220 gives more detail.

Regards,

Masa

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mr. Masa

thanks a lot for your recomedations the problem was resolve with the report Z named ZSDN_WDY_OTR_EDITOR

the link is http://wiki.sdn.sap.com/wiki/display/WDABAP/OTRTextTranslationToolforWebDynpro+ABAP

workin very well.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have a similar requirement.

I need to change the standard field text of shopping cart delivery address screen.

For example the text u201CFax number" in the shopping cart delivery address , I need to be changed as " ** Fax number " .

I would be great if you could let me know how to change the text and what are all the way to control the to change the text.

SRM 7.0

Thanks.

Regards,

Magesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

hI MageshB

in the link you have an report, that report you need copy into se38 after actives the report and you need know the name the WebDynpro witch you need changes. run the report and you types the name of webdynpro and lenguages.

but the information is in the link.

masa_139
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi,

Do you use WebDynpro UI in SRM 7.0 or ITS UI in SRM 5.0 ?

Regards,

Masa

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Masa the version WebDynpros UI is 7.0

thanks.