cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EREC: Unable to change status on ERecruiting questionnaires

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We are currently on ERECRUIT 604 Level 0008. We are unable to change the status of the questionnaire from Draft to released. We have already checked the authorization object P_RCF_STAT and the user had complete access on the same. The Authorization trace did not show any errors. All questions added to the questionnaires are also in release status. Please advice.

Thanks,

Adi

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

This issue has been resolved using a work around. I am using the standard OM status change report program (RE_RHAKTI00) to change the questionnaire (VA) status to "released" (ISTAT = "4") for the moment. The Iview still does not permit me to change status on the questionnaires as a recruiter.

I will be raising a SAP message in this regard hence I am going to leave this question open for a few days to see if any one has encountered a similar issue or if there is alternative fix.

vtgopalraj
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Try updating and transporting questionnaire categories in the backend and ensure the questions you are trying to use in the questionnaires are also in Released status.

SPRO path --> SAP E-recruitment --> Recruitment --> Applicant tracking --> Questionnnaires --> Update categories & Transport categories

Hope this infiormation helps.

Best Regards

G Raj