cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Procurement

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Can someone please explain me, if in a business, company is procuring from one company and paying to another company,...How can this be done?

Thanks a lot

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

If the procurement needs to happen between plants of teo different compnay code, then it is called as intercompany stock transfer.

If the procurement is happening between plnats belonging to same company code then it wll be intra compnay stock transfer.

Accounting documents will be generated based on valuation level settings under customization.

Above scenario's can be customized based on the requirements.

I hope this clears your issue.

Br,

Tushar

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

what is the business logic for this.

company is procuring from one company - this is possible.

and paying to another company - it has to pay to the same company right.

for Eg:

i will purchase some raw materials from you and pays to some body on your procurement is this possible.

in SAP :

let me explain with an example:

purchases a/c dr to vendor (YOU) a/c - will be an accounting entry when you sell goods to the company on credit.

when the company pays you the entry will be - vendor a/c dr to purchases a/c - in here debit and credit will get nullified then they are settled according to accounting priciple.

but you are asking entirely different from the above.

hope this clears your issue.

balajia

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

The Business Partner "vendor" can assume different roles in its dealings with another enterprise. Accordingly, in a procurement transaction, the vendor is first the ordering address, then the supplier of goods, then the invoicing party, and finally the payee. For this reason, several partner roles (partner functions) can be assigned to the vendor.

In the vendor master record, the role Different payee is only displayed if you have maintained a different payee on the Payment transactions screen.

regards

Prashanth

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you very much. I was thinking on the same lines but I am not too sure if apart from partner roles can this be a vendor sub-range?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Pls be clear in your question.

Procuring from same company code or different company code.

Is it 'selling" or "transferring".... to same company code, or differnt company code ... or to customer.?

Rgds

Sumanth.G