Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Capacity leveling log showing duplicate information for Resource

Former Member
0 Kudos

Friends,

Need one help.

When I am looking into the Capacity leveling logs, I see duplicate information for every Resource. There is no difference in the information regarding resource utilization (before/after). For every resource we are getting this duplicate records in the logs. Sometime there is one difference on timing, (when the resource was processed by the background job.)

Text . Details . Current Date . Time

Resource W10_U0JA_001

Parameters

Resource utilization

Resource W10_U0JA_001

Parameters

Resource utilization

There is no difference in details resource utilization, yet resource are shown two times, for every resource.

We are on SCM 7.0 . Is this standard? if so, then why?

Can you please share your opinion/thoughts. Thanks a ton.

Satyajit

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Satyajit,

This can happen because of resource setting in APO.

You need to check the following:

Bucket definition

Resource utilization

Time Zone

You should check also the "Time-Cont Capacity" tab details where start, end and break time is maintained,

You should also verify the "External Capacity" Tab data

There is no other reason apart from that.

You can also check the PPMs which are using this resource and some setting in PPM modes and other operation data.

If it is okay then possibility you need to check the model and version assignments.

You can remove the version assignment and delete the resource and again CIF it to APO.

Possibly it will help.

Regards,

Vishal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vishal,

Thanks for your time. I checked the things you mentioned. And those are fine.

However I have resolved my issue. Actually this was happening because of the selection profile. The selection profile select every resource for two times, based on product. (we have Production in another location).

Thanks,

Satyajit