cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Partial Usage decision

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

We have a QM module implemented a year back, but implemented with very basic functionality, now wanted to utilize the good standard functionalities that we have with in QM.

In QA11 tcode , i see that there is an option for return delivery. As i am the beginner for QM would you give me brief idea how can we utilize this return delivery functionality. What all the pre requisites required before utilizing it ( I mean what all the configuration required to utilize that functionality).

Please your inputs are highly appreciated.

Thanks,

Naveen.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member207800
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You can define 'Posting proposal' and 'Background processing' for automatic stock posting in UD code of selected set at transaction QS51.

1) Create new UD code and description with 'Return' at transaction QS41.

2) Copy it and select 'Return delivery', 'Background processing' at transaction QS51.

Then a return delivery will be created automatically when the UD code selected and saved at transaction QA11.

Regards

Luke

Former Member
0 Kudos

Naveen,

There are pros and cons of using RTV from QA11. Check this out.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Only customization that I can see from Quality Point of View is

QCC3->Inspection lot completion>define inv posting.--->here define mvt type 122 for return delivery

Apart from this MM people should do the OMJJ customization .Most of the times its standard one.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

Thanks for your reply.

Will there be any kind of possibility to generate a return PO automatically once the rejected the stock by putting in a Return to vendor.

Let me clarify my question.

Quality people wanted to return this stock to vendor and before doing a UD stock is placed in return to vendor field and UD is done. Once UD is done system will take out the stock from quality and creates a 122 Movement. Is there any other way of creating a return PO automatically once UD is done?

Please suggest.

You are welcome to give new suggestions to improve the process.

Thanks,

Quantum.