cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

in RWB----component monitoring --adapter engine-->status

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

In the Runtime work bench component monitoring if we click on adapter engine we get two tabls

CCMS Status: Last Retry Jan 26, 2011 1:55:15 PM CET Ping and Self-Test Help

Ping Status: HTTP request failed. Error code: "404". Error message: "Not Found [http://lYYYY:ZZZZ/AdapterFramework/rtc]" Last Retry Jan 26, 2011 2:03:05 PM CET ... Details

Self-Test Status: HTTP request failed. Error code: "404". Error message: "Not Found [http://lYYYY:ZZZZ/AdapterFramework/rtc]" Last Retry Jan 26, 2011 2:03:05 PM CET ... Details

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

0 Kudos

Hey,

As I have mentioned before, updating the XI components to the latest patch available

has already solved a lot of issues similar to this one in the past.

You have to be sure that all the XI components are in the SAME SP level and then

update them to the latest patch.

Regards,

Caio

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Cagnani,

is it related to Adapter engine self registration as a similar issue is discussed in the below url . and note 804124 was proposed for the similar case. Can you sujest on this.

regards

sandeep

0 Kudos

Hi Sandeep,

Besides updating the patch level to the latest and ensure the SP are in the same level, the notes I would recommend would be:

#1285224 - Http 404 error in details display for Adapter Engine

#804124 - HTTP communication with XI Adapter Engine fails (this one you have already mentioned)

Hope it helps too

Regards,

Caio

0 Kudos

hi

we had tried those notes but still we ar getting error.

regard

sandeep

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

0 Kudos

Hi,

Apply this note, if relevant to your system:

#1358812 - Failed XI/PI registration in SLD for multi node engines

In any case, we have other similar behaviours like this that were solved

by updating the PI components to the latest patch level.

Try that!

BR,

Caio

Former Member
0 Kudos

ther are no multi nodes. even i try to give the url explisitly also i am getting the errror.I think AdapterFramework/rtc service is not responding , do you know where i can check this serivice.

regards

sandeep

Edited by: pendyalas on Jan 26, 2011 7:05 PM

Edited by: pendyalas on Jan 26, 2011 7:05 PM