cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Weighted from quality score of chars. with Inspection Lots

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear QM Guru's.

My question is about Quality Score with Inspection Lots.

The Scenario:

1. In a Quality master View in Material Master I use the option number 05 of The Q-Score Procedure (Weighted from quality score of chars.)

2. I use Inspection Points.

3. I have 10 Inspection Points in a Characteristic.

4. When I make the Usage desicion, the Quality Score takes the last Inspeciton point.

The questions:

1. Why the Quality Score does take the last Inspection points, ?

2. Is there a chance The Quality Score taking the average of all inspection points ?

Thanks in advance.

Federico

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I need to create a new modulo function for Q_Score.

former_member42743
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You probably can't unless you do the modifications suggested buy Sujit.

Averaging of the inspections is achieved by settings on the inspection point identifier. In that set up are two fields. An indicator check box that says to use only the last valid IP. If that is not checked, the other field allows you to enter how many IP to average together. Put in 999 to average all of them.

That will impact the values you see in the UD but I can't say for sure if that will impact the Q-score as you want. I never actually tested that using characteristic weighting. Let us know if it works.

FF

Former Member
0 Kudos

FireFighter:

The calculation of Q-Score does not depende on the results of inspection points.

The result of a inspection point use a function module and the Q_Score use a different function module. There is no way to link them in a standard way.

Only way is created a new function module to calculate Q_Score based on the IP results.

Thanks

Federico

Edited by: Federico Zuccaro on Jan 26, 2011 9:50 PM

Edited by: Federico Zuccaro on Jan 26, 2011 9:51 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

This procedure calculates the quality score as the weighted average of the characteristic scores.

The score for the characteristic is determined on the basis of the defect class score for the characteristic result. You define the weight of the characteristic in the inspection plan.

Sum ( E_KQD(characteristic) * WEIGHT )

E_KQD = ___________________________

Sum ( WEIGHT )

With E_KQD (charac.): Score for characteristic defect class.

If the defect class is blank or zero,

the result corresponds to the maximum

allowed score.

WEIGHTING: Weight of characteristic according to

inspection plan.

Now

As I understand It is Maximum allowed score which you have defined or the Avg one.

If you want to have the Avg of all inspection points then Copy & modify the function module KQD_COPY_REFERENCE_FORM ( originally KQD_FEATURE_CLASS_WEIGHTED )