Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem in response mapping

vedambari_boyina
Explorer
0 Kudos

hi Experts,

i am using ABAP synchronous proxy for transmitting the PO data to the third party system and should get the application response from third party system into different structure i.e POresponse structure and this should updated back into SAP r/3 PO.

For this i have created mapping one for sending po data and other for getting po response while i try to to execute i am getting the following error.

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" standalone="yes" ?>

- <!-- Call Adapter

-->

- <SAP:Error xmlns:SAP="http://sap.com/xi/XI/Message/30" xmlns:SOAP="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/" SOAP:mustUnderstand="1">

<SAP:Category>Application</SAP:Category>

<SAP:Code area="MAPPING">EXCEPTION_DURING_EXECUTE</SAP:Code>

<SAP:P1>com/sap/xi/tf/_PORES_MM_</SAP:P1>

<SAP:P2>com.sap.aii.utilxi.misc.api.BaseRuntimeException:</SAP:P2>

<SAP:P3>Failed to load resource from the context classload</SAP:P3>

<SAP:P4>er of the current thread! Loading from classloade~</SAP:P4>

<SAP:AdditionalText />

<SAP:Stack>Runtime exception occurred during application mapping com/sap/xi/tf/_PORES_MM_; com.sap.aii.utilxi.misc.api.BaseRuntimeException:Failed to load resource from the context classloader of the current thread! Loading from classloade~</SAP:Stack>

<SAP:Retry>M</SAP:Retry>

</SAP:Error>

i was not able to monitor the error could any one please help me out how to resolve this issue.All the correct ans will be rewarded.Thanks in advance.

Thanks,

Veda

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

baskar_gopalakrishnan2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

>>> SAP:Stack>Runtime exception occurred during application mapping com/sap/xi/tf/_PORES_MM_;

Mapping exception occuring from the third party system response to abap proxy. You can see the response message in SXMB_MONI. The message appears inbound section of the pipeline. Copy the message and try to test in the test tool.