cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Agent Configuration (mobile 7.1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

In the past I have successfully created agent configurations to set connection parameters (client, host, port) and these are successfully applied when I install a setup package.

However, when I've added parameters to a device for tracing they do not apply upon syncing the device. I've tried to disable tracing, change the type of tracing and send tracing files all with no luck. I then thought I'd even change one of the connection setting parameters since they've worked with the setup package. Those don't change either.

What am I doing wrong? Can you not added parameters to a device and have it take affect after syncing? I've even tried restarting netweaver with no luck.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Alex

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member53099
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Alex

the logs and traces are autoomatically sent to the DOE from the client. If they are still not being sent, please follow the below link

for troubleshooting

<http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nwmobile71/helpdata/en/9f/8541af87404cf69e5148b1470c5262/frameset.htm>

article -> </people/debdutt.mondal/blog/2009/11/27/logs-traces-and-client-images-of-netweaver-mobile-client

Can you also specify as to what type of tracing you are looking for and what are the parameters you are trying to capture for tracing.

One can also change the tracing level by changing logconfig.properties

Best Regards

vaidehi

Edited by: Vaidehi Pandya on Jan 27, 2011 7:32 AM

Answers (0)