cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Object linkage for GOA does not exist

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Am on srm server 5 intergrating to ECC6, my idocs are failing in SRM with error message "Object linkage for GOA does not exist". Please advice if i've missing any config.

Regards,

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

yes. you get this error . i have seen many errors and it has been corrected by SAP and it was resolved by us.

give us full details of the error in the IDOC . is it BLAREL one in SRM side .release values are not updated in SRM.

what is your sp level in SRM. there are some correction notes available and some workaround is there.

you have to built an object linkage between SRM and ECC contract manually be function module

it happens due to sone system issues.

you may create a GOA but the contract status would have been Distribution incorrect but indeed contract rerached ECC and using well .

Can you recreate the same steps and post us. in the mean time i will check the correction notes .

i want you to reproduce the steps.

since it is due to linkages not establised between srm and ECC in bbp_pd

--

This incident might happen due to many issues

samples

1. add item .hold it and delete it immediately and distribute

the deleted item was not locked in the system.

2.add more volume of attachment in the GOA

3. the data goes very slow to ECC

there was some correction notes available ..

Update your SRM contract BBP_PD here if possible

--

Former Member
0 Kudos

It is BLAREL one in SRM side butthe contract is there in ERP.SP level is SAPKIBKT15.

This is happening only in production enviroment.

Regards,

maggie

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

yes. you need to upgrade the system OR i will give some notes to you and you need to apply them .

i asked you to recreate the issue and i can suggest you the corresponding sap notes since i worked lot with SAP and we have resolved this problem .

can you paste your bbp_pd here for that contract . see object link

under link table there may not be there your backend contract reference number at header and item level.

so better you need to recreate and i suggest you the solution or paste the bbp_pd or send a mail to muthuramansrmatgamildot com

I already told you to recreate the problem ..

create a new contract

add item

and hold it

delete it

and again add the item . i forgot the steps to recreate . i need to recollect. if you paste the bbp_pd i can tell you the issue to recreate this problem.

sap rule:- object link must be establised between ECC contract and SRM contract by clean reqreq up job. if it is not happen it is an issue.

this issue will not happen for all contract . am i right/?

If you recreate the issue. you can resolve this problem with help of sap notes. so you feel happy otherwise it is little difficult to blindly apply the patch correection.

--

or Another easy way add big attachment to the contract - atleast more than 10 big zipm files and you might recreate this and release the contract and create sc or PO and see the bd87 in SRM..

--

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Below is one example,where the link exist.

Partner:

Partner_Fct Description Partner_No Excluded

HEADER 00000019 Vendor 4B4D4B82CE5800B7E10080000A62E2FA

HEADER 00000026 Responsible Employee 4B7BEC1CF2180052E10080000A62E2FA

Organizations:

Proc_Org Proc_Group Proc_Org_Resp

HEADER O 50000129 O 50000131 O 50000131

Header Links:

Obj_Key Obj_Type LogSys Roletype Obj_Key Obj_Type LogSys

HEADER BUS2000113 TSPCLNT100 BBP_SOURCE >>>> 5600000032 0000000000 BUS2013 TRANSWER

Item Links:

0000000002 BUS2000136 TSPCLNT100 BBP_SRITM >>>> 5600000032 00000000020000000000 BUS2013001 TRANSWERK

And this example the link is not there:-

Partner:

Partner_Fct Description Partner_No Excluded

HEADER 00000019 Vendor 4B4BEEEA25EE00B7E10080000A62E2FA

HEADER 00000026 Responsible Employee 4B7BEC1CF2180052E10080000A62E2FA

Organizations:

Proc_Org Proc_Group Proc_Org_Resp

HEADER O 50000129 O 50000479 O 50000479

Header Links:

Item Links:

Contract Hierarchy:

Contract ID Description

Contracts:

Ctr_Hdr_Guid Ctr_Hdr_Number Ctr_Guid Ctr_Item_Number

Index Table Contents:

Guid Ordered_Prod Category_ID Valid from

Acct Assg.:

Acc_No Acc_Cat G/L_Acct Cost_Ctr Co_Area Profit_Ctr

Limit:

Limit Unlimited Exp_Value Lim_Type

Regards,

Maggie

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Header Links:

Item Links:

the above was the problem . it was not establised the link

---

Are they have amore atatchments?

or

i am interested in BBP_PD item data

what happens the deleted item may not set blocked by Clean job.

Note 1407112 - Conversion Error during release value updation to GOA - LOOK THIS NOTE and try to recreate the problem and apply this note

1404437 - see this note too.

My advise first recreate the issue and apply this note and understand the problem. if nothing works contact me

Symptom

Release value updation through BLAREL idoc to the contract fails in the following scenario.

1. Purchaser creates Global Outline Agreement with an item and Save the document.

2. User opens the document and delete line item and add new item in Global Outline Agreement and release it.

3. Clean_Reqreq_up runs in the background and update the object in relation tables. Report consider the deleted item instead of active item and update the table which will cause issues during call off updation.