cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

different partner procedures

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I need some clarification on partner determination procedures.

There are many types of partner procedures that can be defined.

Are there Dependencies or Priorities amongst them? If so, where or how to tell the dependencies or priorities?

Seems like even if i defined a Sales doc partner procedure and Customer master partner procedure, to determine partner functions in a sales document requires a pre-requisite of customer partner procedure? Am i right?

Last but not least, in if a partner procedure for sales doc type is defined, it applies to ALL customer master record am i right, as in the procedure is effective for Any customer entered in the sales document ?

regards

Pascal

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

this is to inform you that,

entire partner determination depends on determination at customer master level.

even if all the partners are defined at sales order header or item level with out CMR it is INVAIN.

exactly you are right CMR partner determination procedure is the first priority & depending on this the rest will work.

yes you are right on the 4 th question also.

hope your questions are clarified.

balajia

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Can I conclude by saying that customer partner procedure 1st need to be defined with a Partner function in order for this function to be defined in Customer master record's partner tab? Else there would be error or such partner function cannot be entered in the customer master.

Thanks.

Pascal

Answers (0)