cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where is the record of Change Tracking Table?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,I want to track the change of one field in the table.I set the corresponding radio button of "track modifies","track adds" and "track deletes" to "yes" in the Change Tracking Settings pane.(And the backend SQL Server table A2i_CM_Audit_Fields_Info recorded my setting)Then I loaded the repository and started the Data Manager to connect it.In Data Manager,I changed the field value of one record,for example from "" to "test".According to the console guide,for each change, MDM records the date, the time, the user who made the change, the old value, and the new value.

The problem is where I could find the recorded change in system.Does it exist in the back end SQL Server table?If it was true,there are too many table under <repository name>_m000 and <repository name>_z000.I don't know which one it is.

I found one table A2i_CM_History under <repository name>_z000 which looks like the table the guide mentions,but it was empty.To see the change log,should I do additional setting besides the setting in the Change Tracking Settings pane? Thanks for any advice or gudie.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Tang,

Normally you dont have to any additional setting. Once you have set Change tracking, if you are doing this at the field level, and changing the right field , then it should be visible within the table that you mentioned.

Did you try this out with other tables/repository etc? Does the problem persist across all?

Regards,

Pavan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pavan,

Thanks for your advice.The problem has been solved by applying the patch of MDM. Anyway, thank you.

Tang