cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Available qty in bin is zero: Function module L_TO_CREATE_SINGLE

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I recognize a problem with function module L_TO_CREATE_SINGLE. I run this function module parallely with a custom program, and sometimes this function module retries the error message "available qty in bin is zero" although the stock is present in the specific bin.

Have you got some tips? Do you think the FM has got a bug?

Thanks in advance.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member230374
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Even I am facing the same situation.

I think if you need to double check your Removal Strategy.

In my situation even though I use LT09 for moving stock from one Bin to another bin, it should not have done Stock removal strategy as we tell the system what is the Source and the destination bins.

It is strange why it does this.

Any inputs are highly appreciated. In my case if I click on Bin inside LX03, it tries to do the Bin capacity check (Function Module L_LAGP_CALC_USED_CAPACITY) and dumps.

Not sure if all are connected.

Regards,

Krishna.

sushant_wanjari
Contributor
JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

when you receive this message, then you should check in LS24 or LS26 if there is currently quantity in putaway or picking status and if the quant in the bin is used in an unconfirmed TO.

The quant can as well have a block for putaway and/or picking, such blocks can as well be set at storage bin and storage type level.

further a quant can be blocked for physical inventory.

So there are many reasons for this message.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your reply.

We have stock in the storage bin, we do not have invetory active, and we do not have any block at storage type and storage bin (we can pick up material simultaneously from the same bin). So that I do not understand why it happens: just to be clear: this behaviuor doesn't happen always, but only sometimes. We have recognized that it happens when different jobs run simultaneously.

Thanks

fbawany
Discoverer
0 Kudos

I believe this is a program bug and we are experiencing similar  issues. I did open a message with SAP and also searching for answers. As for work around use T-code LS24 and LS26 to confirm any other open TO.

thanks