cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

STO Requirement

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Friends

Request an expert , who has worked on CIN for guidance.

An STO (PO) would be created at a depot. Based on that, the plant will would do outbound delivery of goods.

The requirement is

As we are aware that, depot does normal sales transactions to its customers. EITHER the HIGHEST QTY & RATE OR HIGHEST RATE billed to its customer based on the LATEST DATE OF TRANSACTION.

Now,

The basic price (pb00 ) in STO MUST be Triggered from this price ( copy of this price). { from the above mentioned condition)

Eg.

Assume an STO is made today afternoon by the depot. Suppose, the depot made an SO/Invoice to its customer yesterday evening for a particular material for HIGHEST QTY & HIGHEST RATE, then this value should be triggered as the basic price in the STO raised by that depot to the plant.

According to RULE # 7, Central Board of Excise & customs, Ministry of Finance, Government of India.

Rgds

Sumanth.Gururaj

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

eduardo_hinojosa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I'm not sure, but I think in a VOFM in pricing procedure for invoice of the depot to the customer that read this value (highest value) from STO. In this moment I'm not sure where store the highest value, but surely with a BADI or enhancement you can populate this value in a Z-table. The BADI could be the ME_PROCESS_PO_CUST for PO.

I hope this helps you

Regards

Eduardo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Hinojosa

I thank you for your prompt resonse.

Will check & revert back.

I am looking for a solution, which does NOT involve ABAP development.

If you come across, pls let me know.

Rgds

Sumanth.G

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
EITHER the HIGHEST QTY & RATE OR HIGHEST RATE billed
   to its customer based on the LATEST DATE OF TRANSACTION.

I dont think, this is a method that should be followed. From my experience, Depot can generate a billing document to end customers at any rate over and above their basic cost. Only thing you need to take care is ED part. At whatever duty parent plant is sending the goods to Depot, the same should be passed on to end customer.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Hinojosa

Thanks for your response.

However, I am looking for a way WITHOUT ABAP development.

Any help?

Rgds

Sumanth.Gururaj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Lakshmipathi

Rule # 7 of Central Excise Rules says this.

Request you to pls refer that.

we need to go by Rule # 7.

Rgds

Sumanth.Gururaj

Consultant/Systems Analyst - SAP SD/MM/CIN

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ya.. what you told is right.. Now after depot raises invoice to its customer at 'any rate" say HIGHEST RATE , very very recently, say 1 day back...

Now, when this depot raises another STO , this MUST BE TRIGGERED as PB00 in STO.

Hope, now the requirement is very clear to you.

Rgds

Sumanth.G

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ya.. what you told is right.. Now after depot raises invoice to its customer at 'any rate" say HIGHEST RATE , very very recently, say 1 day back...

Now, when this depot raises another STO , this MUST BE TRIGGERED as PB00 in STO.

Hope, now the requirement is very clear to you.

Rgds

Sumanth.G

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Mr.Lakshmipathi

Any help/guidance on this....?

Rgds

Sumanth.G

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Lakshmipathi../Mr.Balaji

For time being... lets put aside this rule # 7 .

Now, what should be done so that the SAME ED , which manufacturing plant levies SHOULD BE TRIGGERED in the Excise Ivoice raised by DEPOT to its customer.

Rgds

Sumanth.G

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Please search in the forum with the text "Depot sales". You will get tons of inputs on this. Still if you face any issue, please update.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Answers (0)