cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GRC version 10 ramp up project.

Former Member
0 Kudos

All,

We are planning to go for AC version 10 ramp up implementation project. I would like to know how its different from the normal imp project. Will the GRC team from SAP would be doing all the activities like hardware sizing, NW istallation, AC config and installation. Please anyone has idea about ramp up process, please suggest. What will be the role of company's internal SAP security team?.

Regards,

Sameer

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sameer,

I have done AC 5.2 and 5.3 ramp-ups and I am currently involved in 10.0 ramp-up also. Ramp-up (RU) project is different then normal implementation as it involves tight deadline, full SAP involvement and beta software. RU software is not a GA ready software so you may face issues and will offcourse have bigger learning curve due to little documentation availability and little internal and external knowledge of the new software. SAP team will take care of all of this if you have an on-site RU consultant and RU coach. RU consultant and RU coach come from SAP consulting and will be little expensive.

Involvement of company's security team differs from client to client. Sec team can definitely desing GRC roles and understand how to support GRC 10.0.

Regards,

Alpesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Alpesh,

Thanks for the detailed answer. This is quite helpful. Also I would like to clear about the requirement gathering process. SAP has asked to prepare a requirement gathering for Access control. Please could you let me know exactly what information we have to provide to them apart from to have all the 4 components installed of AC.

Regards,

Sameer

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sameer,

You will have to provide information @ all the features you are planning to use.

Alpesh

Answers (0)