cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Workflow for WBS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I'm creating a WBS with CJ11 and i would like to know if is necessary any kind of aproval to create it.

I mean a kind of aproval that someone with SBWP could aprove it.

Thank you in advanced.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member230675
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can do some validation integration with DMS to control creating the project / WBS Elements.

For example through user exit you can put a validation that there should be some document type with a certain status should attached to create a project. Now system wont allow to create without attaching the document on Root Level WBS Element.

You can use a workflow in DMS to set the statuses in a document as an approval before creating the project structure.

Tnx.

Abdul.

former_member203108
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I dont think setting up DMS just for the sake of using its workflow functionality for WBSE is a good idea.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi sergaya ,

Your query is not clear enough to answer, pls come up with your requiremnt in detail..

TO my knowledge , In standard you can't have any work flow approval to create WBS unless you use feature called Appropriation Request(AR) which is available in Investment Management. there you can create AR, get approve it & then convert it to Project.

Reg,

Sam L.

Former Member
0 Kudos

You are right. And if you ad some abap func-ty it will be a good solution for master data businees process.