cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sybase Unwired Platform 1.5.2 - gives JCO errors

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

On our 64bit server we've installed SUP 1.5.2 (trial).

I have followed following blog([http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/weblogs?blog=/pub/wlg/20874] [original link is broken]😉 to learn the basics of SUP-development.

In the Unwired workspace I can test the connection to a SAP system and I can do everything described in the blog. But when i deploy the application and run it in a blackberry simulator i get errors/exceptions:

- java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: Could not initialize class com.sap.mw.jco.JCO

- java.lang.ExceptionInInitializerError:JCO.classInitialize(): Could not load middleware layer com.sap.mw.jco.rfc.MiddlewareRFC'

JCO.nativeInit(): Could not initialize dynamic link library sapjcorfc G:SybaseUnwiredPlatformServersUnwiredServerlibsapjcorfc.dll: Can't load IA 32-bit .dll on a AMD 64-bit platform. java.library.path C:SybaseUnwiredPlatformServersUnwiredServerin..lib;G:SybaseUnwiredPlatformServersSQLAnywhere11BIN64

First we've used the sapjco-ntintel-2.1.9 but when i've seen the 64bit error i've replaced the jco on all places described in the blog by this one sapjco-ntamd64-2.1.9. But now i am still getting the NoClassDefFoundError when testing the application...

Does anyone have a clue how we can get this to work?

Thanks in advance!

Kind Regards,

Robin

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

please share link to download sup 1.5.2

SameerAliKhan
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hope this is for some help - if you are using Windows 7.

Here is the document that will help everyone fix SUP connection to SAP for Windows 7/Vista OS.

https://sapmats-de.sap-ag.de/download/download.cgi?id=UPA4LDMXT2PV39CDMBOWD81FJAS5UJDERZK0EQVYZ52H1M...

Thanks

Sameer Ali Khan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sameer,

Need help on windows 7. Can to plz re-load the document.

Thanks

AV

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please make sure the dll and jar files extracted from the zip fles have been copied to the right locations.

Note : you should also update your version to 1.5.3 or 1.5.5 here -> http://downloads.sybase.com/swd/summary.do

Regards,

Pierre

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pierre,

Thanks for your answer.

I've placed the jar and dll files on the places described in your blog:

So in librfc32.dll and sapjcorfc.dll into:

1) C:\windows\system32

2) sup install root\Servers\UnwiredServer\lib

3) sup install root\JDK1.6.0_16\bin (here we have 2 JDK1.6.0_16 folders (one normal and one 64 bit) so i placed the files in the both folders

and sapjco.jar into :

1) SUP Installationroot\Unwired_workspace\Eclipse\sybase_workspace\mobile\eclipse\plugins\com.sybase.uep.com.sap.mw.jco_1.5.version\lib

2) SUP Installationroot\Servers\UnwiredServer\lib\3rdparty

Can this be a problem with the jco in 32- or 64-bit? Or is this SUP version 1.5.2 specific? in the installation documents they also refer to jco 1.2.8 but this one isn't supported by SAP anymore...

Thanks in advance.

Robin

Edited by: Robin Panneels on Jan 26, 2011 11:41 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

I don't know if the problem comes from the jco version as I've always used the 32-bit version.

Have you installed the SAP GUI on the server after the SUP installation? If it's the case, make sure the jar and/or dll files have not been overwritten during the setup (check the creation/modification date).

Regards,

Pierre

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pierre,

It's solved, the 64bit jco and restart did the trick...

I'll give you some points for your feedback thanks.

Kind regards,

Robin

Edited by: Robin Panneels on Jan 31, 2011 11:08 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Robin,

We are experiencing exactly the same problem you had (64-bit JCO). Kindly elaborate how exactly you solved the problem.

We placed the 64-bit DLLs & JCO in the directories outlined in Pierre's blog but still experience the JCO error.

Awaiting your response.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Michael,

We didn't do anything else then described in the blog of Pierre.

Maybe a restart can do the trick?

Kind Regards,

Robin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Robin,

We are trying to configure JCO 2.1.10 64 bit into SUP 2.0 in windows 7 64bit machine.

When we are trying to connect with SAP it generate an error like " C:\Windows\System32\sapjcorfc.dll: Can't load IA 64-bit .dll on a IA 32-bit platform "

We placed all Files in proper Directory location as you already posted in this Thread and we restart SUP as well as System more than 3 times

We couldn't understand this error because we are using JCO 64bit and Windows7 64 bit.

Please help me,

Regards,

Tapan