cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

manufacturing-admin still not working

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi everyone!

I had no problem in getting SQL Trace up and running on my local Netweaver instance. However now I'm stuck getting SQL Trace running on our test machine. I followed the instructions given in the respective documents as well as the ones given in thread [http://localhost:50000/manufacturing-admin/ not working |http://localhost:50000/manufacturing-admin/ not working ] - yet it won't work. In ICM Monitor the status of HTTPS protocol is inactive.

What might I be missing? Thanks for hints on solving this issue.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Juliane,

try to activate HTTPS in ICM and if you get an exception, immediately jump to Trace in ICM and see the problem in details, and post it here. Because if general steps do not work, maybe there is some weird issue.

Kind regards,

Anton

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anton!

Your hint already helped a lot. Now we know what the problem is, but are stuck at solving it. Apparently we're using a wrong sapcrypto.dll as dev_icm gives us the following trace:

ERROR => DlLoadLib()==DLENOACCESS - LoadLibrary("C:\usr\sap\CE1\J00\exe\sapcrypto.dll")

Error 193 = "C:\usr\sap\CE1\J00\exe\sapcrypto.dll is not a valid Win32 application."

We've tried pretty much every other sapcrypto.dll we found, but none that worked for us. We're running on a dual core intel system using Windows 2003. Maybe you have an idea of which sapcrypto.dll to use?

Edited by: Juliane Gambke on Jan 28, 2011 3:57 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Juliane,

yes, this means your sapcrypto.dll may be 64bit, while your windows is 32bit and not capable to run 64bit DLLs. If I am right, you need to get a proper sapcrypto.dll compatible with your platform. Or switch to a 64bit platform, which is preferrable for non-development environments it depends on your actual usage scenario.

UPD. Also I hope "intel" is x86 and not Itanium, otherwise it is again a separate version of DLL... Anyway, you need to assure dll matches your hardware/OS.

Kindest regards,

Anton

Edited by: Anton Shabinskyi on Jan 28, 2011 5:08 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Juliane,

There are a lot of SAP Cryptographic libraries available from Service Marketplace, but it's tricky to find them:

1. Login to the Service Marketplace

2. Navigate to Software Downloads - > Installations and Upgrades

3. In the download catalog find the link SAP Cryptographic Software

4. Click the same link once again and in the popup window agree to the terms

5. Browse the list of all available cryptographic libraries and download the one suitable for you software/hardware config

There are just three different libraries for Microsoft Windows:

1. SAP Cryptographic Library Microsoft Win32 for x86/IA32 3342 08/06/2010

2. SAP Cryptographic Library Microsoft Win64 for IA64 (Itanium) 3342 08/06/2010

3. SAP Cryptographic Library Microsoft Windows 2003 for x86_64 3342 08/06/2010

You probably need the first one

Let us know if it helps

Good luck

Ivan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi everyone!

Thanks for your support. After another trial-and-error-round I finally found the correct dll. And you're correct Ivan, it is very tricky to find them. I guess now I'm a pro in setting up sql tracing as I've done it for 3 different servers now So again thanks to everyone who helped.