SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Security Deposit Migration

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am getting following error when migrating Security Deposit.

Document line item without main or sub-transaction transferred

Its workign through FPSEC1.

Please help.

Regards,

4 REPLIES 4

AmlanBanerjee
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I assume that the main\sub used for migrating the Security deposit is different from that of the main\sub for creating the security deposits in SAP via FPSEC1.

In this scenario, you need to change the allocation of internal main\sub transaction from the normal main\sub to the main\sub combination used for migration.This is a pre-migration activity.

Go to the following path in SPRO-

Financial Accounting(New)>Contract Account Receivable & Payable>basic functons-->Positng & Documents->Document->maintain Account assignments->maintain tranasction for ISU->maintain transaction for Cash Security Deposit \interest.

Click on "Allocate transactions to internal transactions".

Look for the combination of

IMTR ISTR

0020 0010

0020 0020

There will be a main\sub assigned to it. Change that combination to that you are using in conversion.Save it and then try to migrate it once.

Hope you will not get the error again........

Thanks,

Amlan

former_member213733
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi ,

How are you migrating Security deposits ?

through Emigall or through a Z programme ?

Please elaborate the details .

Regards ,

Dewang T

0 Kudos

Hello Dewang,

Migration Object SECURITY does the trick.

Cheers,

Fritz

PS: would have been worth a new thread or a look into the ISMW documentation 🐵

0 Kudos

Hi Fritz ,

I am asking that how is skatiya migrating security deposits , is it through Emigall or through some Z programme as he is getting the error so to provide him feedback i was asking him how he is migrating . so that i can accordingly comment on the same .

Regards ,

Dewang T