cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I can change system status without canceling lot,,"CRTD CHCR SPRQ"

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

A insp lot have (System status) "CRTD CHCR SPRQ" system can not allow for any recording at the lot,, But Question is that i want to change status without cancleing this lot, Have any idea for this lot status.. "CRTD CHCR SPRQ"

thanks Expert

regards

kazz

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi kazz, i can't tell if your issue was resolved but if not then you should check the 'valid from' date on the ECM used to setup the inspection plan.  this is assuming that you are using ECMs to create inspection plans and maintain revisions on the material.  the valid from date on the ECM used to create/assign the inspeciton plan to the material must have a date that is equal to or before the valid from date on the ECM used to assign the revision to the material.

for example,

ECM 123 has a valid from date of 01.01.2013 and was used to assign revision A to the material

then the ECM used to create/assign the inspection plan to that same material must have a valid from date of 01.01.2013 or prior...otherwise SAP will not find a valid inspection plan that's valid on the date for the inspection lot and revision of the material in the inspection lot.

hope this helps!

nicole land

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check the following setting

Check the Status of lot.It must be REL.

If it is CRTD then

1.Go to QA02>enter lot>click on Inspection specification-->check task list is attached.

( if task list date of creation is prior to that of creation of inspection lot task list will not attached.Also check the usage.)

save

check status now it must REL

Also

In QM view

check on....

Check Char & auto assignment.

I hope this will help

Regards

Sujit

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Sujit

yes i did same as your suggested But when go to QA02 and select Tab Insp Specifications, & then i click the button Task list/spec i got error like that,, ""No insp plan could be found""

i did by canceling the insp lot, make again Insp Plan, and Charac then the lot status is Released,, But this is not Good process, Expert actually i want to know wot is the standerd Procedure for..

your help ll be appriciated. Plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

regards

kazz

Former Member
0 Kudos

First & most imp thing is yopu are not suppose to cancel the Lot .You don't need to...........

Now when status is CRTD then

1.First check whether task list is exists for the same material in same plant.Check whether task list is released & Check the "Usage "

2.Now check the Valid from date of the task list .It must be prior to that of Inspection lot.

3.If task list is not exists then in QP01 create the task list with the Prior date of Inspection lot.

Now

4.Go QA02 & try to attach the task list.You may try to attach the same by changing diferent dates.Make sure that Usage is correct.

Now click on sample & save QA02.

Check the status should be released

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Expert

yes i have maintain Task list for this material.. with (Usage-5) (Status-4 (General Released) and also make usage and status for other goods receipt,, i think task list is ohk.. you can... consider as i did with usage-5 (Goods Receipt) and Status -4(released).

i hope you understanding me..

regards

kazz

Former Member
0 Kudos

Now what is issue.

Do you getting error while attaching the Inspection Plan.?

Have you checked the date of Inspection plan( valid from) ? Is it prior to that of Inspection lot creation.?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Expert

the status is not change yet.. still CRTD CHAR...inspite off do all activies,,,, according as your suggest.

regards

kazz...

Former Member
0 Kudos

what's ur insp. type?

as suggested by Sujit check inspection plan date.

for ex. inspectin lot created on 25/01/2011

u r creating inspection plan today, so that will not attache

while craeting inspection plan change key date to 25th or in qp02 insp. spe. tab change date to today's date

Former Member
0 Kudos

Go to QA02->click on Inspection specs--

>check what error /Info You are getting.Then click on sample.& save.

Check now whether status is released.

Still you are not able to solve the problem ,then In QA01-->Inspection specification try to change the date.Then click on task list button.

These are the maximum things that I could see as the whatever you tried to explain !!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi SUJIT

thanks very much.. i got it..

thanks very much..

regards

kazz

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can change the status to REL UD SPCO by using QA32 for taking UD & Stock posting.

TO which status you want to chnage ?

Thanks,

Rajanikanth

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rajani

But system ll not allow us for process like this status of Lot ,,"CRTD CHCR SPRQ"

regards

kazz