cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to Create inspection that assign to Purchase Order / Material Document

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear QM Master,

I am using QA01 to create inspection lot but can any master tell me , How to Create inspection that assign to Purchase Order / Material Document ?

Appreciate.

Thank you.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you want to create the inspection automatically from PO, you need to set the material master QM settings as inspection type "01"

When GR is done for the PO,inspection lot automatically generated.

Thanks,

Rajanikanth

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear QM Master,

I am using QA01 to create inspection lot but can any master tell me , How to Create inspection Manually assign to Purchase Order / Material Document ?

Which Inspection lot origin should i use?

TQ

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am very sure that it is not possible to create Inspection lot with purchase order & material document especially in QA01.

But

1.You can create lot with entering PO & Material doc in Short text of QA01 for your reference.

Or 2. You can use bapi CO_QM_INSPECTION_LOT_CREATE & create a lot but for this you may need to create your own T code like ZQA01 etc

former_member42743
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You can create a manual "01" inspection lot sin QA01. After you enter in the 01 inspection type as your origin, it will require you to enter in the vendor number. You can't enter in a purchase order doc number though.

If you want a po reference you have to put it in the short text. You should create this automatically.

FF

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

when you create manually Inspectio lot.. in start screen you can give origin which type you going to create the Inspection Lot.. you can give origin against PO (01) origin,, (03) Production. (04) Origin for Goods receipt from Production..(08) Origin Stock Transfer..etc

Note: if you didn't assign 01 origin for PO then you can configuration (01) origin against PO.

hope this is your Q

regads

kazz

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

when you create manually Inspectio lot.. in start screen you can give origin which type you going to create the Inspection Lot.. you can give origin against PO (01) origin,, (03) Production. (04) Origin for Goods receipt from Production..(08) Origin Stock Transfer..etc

Note: if you didn't assign 01 origin for PO then you can configuration (01) origin against PO.

hope this is your Q

regads

kazz

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

When you create an inspection lot manually, you cannot reference an original document (for example, a goods receipt document, an order, or a delivery note).

In QA01 you can create inspection lot manually for all inspection lot origins except the following:

10 - Delivery to customer with sales order

11 - Delivery to customer without sales order

12 - General delivery

13 - Repetitive manufacturing

14 - Plant maintenance

You can also refer this link

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_47x200/helpdata/en/2d/3519d8448c11d189420000e829fbbd/frameset.htm

Please check and revert.

Regards,

Priyanka

former_member207800
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

When you create an inspection lot manually, you cannot reference an original document (for example, a goods receipt document, an order, or a delivery note).

Refer to SAP help.

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_erp60_sp/helpdata/en/89/9bb43418e43b4ae10000009b38f83b/frameset.htm

Regards

Luke

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear QM Master.

No, my question has not been answered yet.

What i need is the transaction Code TCODE or step that can create the inspection lot.

Any suggestion?

Thank you