cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SA Confirmations to ECC

Former Member
0 Kudos

We are trying to bring in SA Confirmations from SNC to ECC.

I did implement the OSS note related to EDI messages and using ORDRSP.ORDERS05 for this.

I would appreciate if anyone could provide information on how the idocs were mapped in PI or any tips on that front.

Any detail on what Idoc segments were populated would really help.

K

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kedar

Please refer this thread

As such there is no XML interface available from SNC to carry SA confirmation to backend.

As Nikhil suggested you can try ROC_out xml.

Then in PI map this XML interface ROC_out to ORDRSP.ORDERS05

and maintain inbound parameter,

ORDR_SUS-Process code for message type ORDRSP

Please refer the side effects mentioned in note 810340

In standard R/3 system due to a technical reason - "The database table EKES has a field ETENS in its key, which allows a maximum of 9999 entries.Scheduling agreements can have many confirmation lines (order acknowledgements and/or shipping notifications), especially in the automotive industry, so the risk for an overflow of EKES table is high.

For this reason, it was decided to not allow order acknowledgements for scheduling agreements via IDoc".

So there is restriction of data flow.

Best Regards

Vinod

Former Member
0 Kudos

Vinod / Nikhil,

Ok, we mapped DSC_Out to ORDRSP.ORDERS05 and brought it in to ECC.

However we noticed that ECC expects the message to respond to all the schedule lines.

For example, For Release 1, we have 3 schedule lines for Qty 500 , 1200 and 250.

When I publish a confirmation of 500 only at one time, it gives an errors on the ECC side saying there is a quantity variance.

There is an OSS note 456127 which mentions that the Quantity Check on the ECC side needs to be removed.

Any thoughts on this?

Kedar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kedar

You want the system to treat order acknowledgments for scheduling agreement items in the same way it treats order acknowledgments for purchase orders, that is, that it creates order acknowledgments based on the schedule lines in the IDoc (E1EDP20 segments) if a confirmation control key exists for the item to be confirmed.

Now in SA me33l, item details (F2)

There are Underdel. Tol and Overdeliv. Tol. needs to be maintained under GR/IR control. This is QUANTITY_CHECK

for the SA item level

For example, For Release 1, and you have Target quantity for 10000

3 schedule lines for Qty 500 , 1200 and 250.

In order to accept the confirmation of 500 , suitable underdel tol needs to be set. (Which is 99.95).

This does not look good as the tolerance level is set @ item level and you have multiple Schedule Lines

Try to enhance for the function IDOC_INPUT_ORDRSP

EXIT_SAPLEINM_009 -> Customer enhancement for tolerance change

Bring the tolerace level w.r.t to schedule line level

Best Regards

Vinod

Former Member
0 Kudos

Vinod

That was very helpful.

Thanks,

Kedar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Nikhil / Vinod

Since the mapping for DSC_Out to ORDRSP is not available in the std software, we are defining it in the customer specific software component and namespace.

Will I need to enhance the SNC application as well to trigger the proxy in the new namespace?

Please advise.

Kedar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kedar

Will I need to enhance the SNC application as well to trigger the proxy in the new namespace?

In General Name space used is

Namespace : http://sap.com/xi/SCMBasis/Global

Software Component version : SNC 5.1

for the Interface Mapping: DeliveryScheduleConfirmation_DelconfDelfor01_01

But now you have your own interface mapping done is XI....whenever the xml triggers it will be available under the above name space,

I suggest you take a look at the following FM /SCA/BIF_DELSCHEDC_OUT.

Take help of any developer to suggest how to proceed further.

Best Regards

Vinod

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vinod

We are trying to implement the User Exit on the inbound function module to process SA Confirmations using ORDRSP Idoc..

However, I noticed that the Idoc does not carry the Schedule Line Number. I checked the DSC_Out message from SNC and that too does not have the Schedule Line number.

Not sure how the user exit can be used to validate confirmation qty with tolerances at SL Line level.

Any ideas?

Kedar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kedar

DSC out contains item number, Please check the below structure in your DSCOUT xml

- <Item>

- <SchedulingAgreementReference>

<ID>5500000095</ID>

<ItemID>000010</ItemID>

</SchedulingAgreementReference>

- <Release>

<ID>2</ID>

Question is ORDERS05 IDOC type can carry this information in E1EDP20 segment but there is no field mapping to item ID or Release ID

Approach can be enhancing the idoc to fetch this field from DSC_out xml, but the question still remains

There is no release id availalbe in R/3 how to map this one??? as you want to maintain the tolerance @ release id level

Better approach is to find out how these individual releases for SA items are uniquely stored in the table ???

Then you can reference that

Best Regards

Vinod

Edited by: Vinod Kumar Pedapati on Feb 15, 2011 7:12 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kedar

Can you please let me know how you have mapped DSC_Out message from SNC to ORDRSP.ORDER05.

Thanks and regards

shailesh    

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kedar,

You can maintain under and over delivery tole. in confirmation control key

path:SPRO>Materials Management>Purchasing>Confirmations>Set Up Confirmation Control.

create new confirmation control key for SA in confirmation sequence for AB Order acknowledgment maintain under and over delivery tole.

Regards,

Nikhil