cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sales BOM in different Sales Organizations

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Does anybody knows if a Sales BOM can work just onyl in a specific sales organization?

Regards

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Please be clear in your question. As long as the BOMs are extended to the required sales area, you can create sale order / billing for those sales BOMs

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks

What I´ askng is how to assign a Sales BOM to a sales area, which is the transaction for doing it as I jut know Cs01 ad works at plant level.

Question is that for the same material, I would like to work with Sales BOM in one sales organiation and not to work with Sales BOM in another sales organzation

Regards

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

The material for which the BOM is created can be extended/restricted to a particular sales org/distribution channel using MM01 -Create material master.

If the material master is NOT created in respective sales org/distribution channel level, then the corresponding BOM also can't be used in that particular sales organization.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks

The material is created in both sales organizations, is there any user or something to restrict that the BOM acts just in one of them?

Regards

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check whether you can use user exit USEREXIT_CONFIG_DATE_EXPLOSION in include MV45AFZD to control using sales organization parameter.

Regards,