cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SCM demand not transferring to ECC

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have a planning area that i'm not able to transfer the demand to ECC. All of the release profile, transfer activity and background job are set up correctly.

After we run the background job the log shows that the transfer is successful. If i check in md62 there is no forecast update.

The integration model is set up in ECC for the products I want to transfer.

Suggestions please....

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Paul,

Assuming this to be standard system with no enhancements to outbound and inbound CIF objects, could you check the entries in Publication settings in IMG..if planned independent requirements object and its location are specified for publication back to the source logical system

t:code to save time: S_AP3_40000005

Regards,

Loknath

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Extended the calendar 2 years prior to the required date which resolved the problem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes there were some CIF errors that need to be cleared which we done and all appears to be okay.

Next error in the CIF is "01.01.2008 date lies before start of factory calendar" but I'vre checked this and they start on 01.01.2007.

Does anyone know how to fix this?

former_member220487
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Paul,

In such cases of data transfer, have a look at the following things:

1. check the Publication settings in table : /SAPAPO/CIFDSTRV

2. any errors in Outbound queue SMQ1 in APO

3. any errors in Inbound queue SMQ2 in ECC

Regards,

Nawanit Rathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Loknath.

planned independent requirements object and the location was not set up. This plant is now set up (yes this is a new plant) but the transfer still doesn't work.

Where to from here?

Thanks

Paul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Just a guess again. See if the requirement is flowing to another node. e.g. ship-to-party in which case PIR's may not be seen against MATR-WERKS but material-ship to or material-sold to with ship to and/ir sold to being customer locations in APO on which PIR's are intended design. May be the product and location are known with a different name in ECC e.g. as with mapping some other external locations and products

Run CCR on PIR's and see the error code against the PIR documents. check any inbound CIF enhancements to ECC and/or outbound to APO.

Regards,

Loknath