cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Added new field in SC Item table but after Check/Enter the value disappears

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have added a field in the SC Item table in view V_SC_DOTC_BASIC. Everything works perfectly well except that when a value is entered into that field and ENTER or CHECK is selected, the value goes away and the field becomes a read-only field with nothing in it.

I know I am missing something, but what?

All help is appreciated and rewarded.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

masa_139
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check if there is any BBP_DOC_CHANGE_BADI implementation? Do not forgaet to map customer field structure ET_ICF.

Regards,

Masa

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you for your reply Masa.

There is currently an implementation of that BADI that is in use. Brief detail on it. We added a field to the SC Item and included it in the table view for WBS Element. This will allow the users to enter the WBS Element on the item line and not have to go to the Account Assignment section.

The BADI implementation takes whatever is entered in that field and applies it to the account assignment for that item.

The actual value in the field is never changed. It is just used to update the account assignment.

It is not a tabular addition, so the ET_ICF does not come into play.

Is there anything else you can think of that would allow for the field to display its entries once the CHECK/ENTER is activated?