cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GRC Attribute and Field Type Question

Former Member
0 Kudos

All,

I would like to change the standard field "User Group" to a dropdown and add field values to this similar to what you can do in a custom field. Is there a way to do this? That way I call pull in all the user groups and map it for provisioning to the SU01 record "user group in user master maintenance".

Any help would be great!

Kyle

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Kyle,

I am afraid that is also not customizable at all.. All you would be able to do with it is to change the settings for it to be mandatory/visisble from the request form customization.

Regards,

Chinmaya

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kyle,

Due to this issue, I have been hiding this user group field by going to End user persnolization and creating a custom field called 'User Group'. You can map this custom field to user group field in 'SU01' by going to field mapping screen in CUP.

Regards,

Alpesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Alpesh,

This is a good solution, only problem is we are not using the end user screen. Instead we are using the manager or admin screen for requests. Might have to reevaluate!

Thanks again,

Kyle

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ohhhh...then this won't work as the user group field would always show up.

Regards,

Alpesh

koehntopp
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

I would really suggest not to use the manager screen anywhere. It's totally unrestricted and none of the personalization options work.

I usually remove the "create_request" option from the approver role to make sure it can't be accessed.

Frank.