cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Syndication Error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts!

I am trying to syndicate CLFMAS data after MATMAS syndication,but I am getting following error.

please help troubleshoot.

Workflow: Workflow for syndication of CLFMAS on creation

Workflow Description: CLFMAS Syndication

Workflow: Admin

Job ID: 10808

No. Records: 1

Completed: 01/25/2011 15:07:12 GMT

Step Name: Syndicate

Step Description:

Started: 01/25/2011 15:07:12 GMT

[Error accessing file--sharing violation <0x80020018 >] 01/25/2011 15:07:18 GMT

User: Admin

Arrived: 01/25/2011 15:07:12 GMT

Started: 01/25/2011 15:07:12 GMT

Also please guide on how can I delay this idoc so that MATMAS gets posted and then CLFMAS is sent.

Thanks,

Ravi

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

rajesh_chavan
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi,

NOT sure about the error details because I didnot get what you have posted. Pls share some more details / log and where you are geting this error.

About your second Q :"how can I delay this idoc so that MATMAS gets posted and then CLFMAS is sent"...I will adopt below approach..

Only delay in CLFMAS will not work..because if MATMAS failed then no use of posting CLFMAS ...right. hence I will post MATMAS first and on succesful posting it should give you a return message with some key(you need to activate a change pointer in ECC) Import of this return message should update the same syndicated record (WF can be used). further this should syndicate CLFMAS.

Cheers,

Rc

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member207367
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Error accessing file sharing violation can happen when you dont have enough folder permissions. Check you have write access to all port ready folders.

Let us know your findings...

Thanks

Sowseel

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Ravi

As i understand you are use WF for your syndication.

in that case you can add special field text or integer type to your repository like a Flag

add assignments for Flag field for example:

MATMAS-OK

CLFMAS-OK

or something like this with numbers for integer field type

add additional validation for Flag field (MATMAS-OK)

Make some modification in your WF for MATMAS syndication

when MATMAS is syndicate add assignment "MATMAS-OK"

Make some modification in your WF for CLFMAS syndication

add branch (MATMAS-OK) if all OK do CLFMAS syndication

if not OK send e-mail or use assignment for setup ERROR flag.

Concerning to your error "Error accessing file--sharing violation <0x80020018 > 01/25/2011 15:07:18 GMT"

check my answer here :

Regards

Kanstantsin Chernichenka

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your prompt response!!

I can write to the CLFMAS Ready folder,I can maunally put XML to the Ready folder but it is not getting picked up.

The error i posted was that of workflow history,Please suggest how can I troubleshoot this.

Hi Kanstantsin,

Please tell me how can I delay CLFMAS posting.How will MDM system know that posting is done in SAP ECC.

Moreover is there some workaround to achive this in MDM.

Please guide.

Thanks,

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ravi,

This is what we have done -

Created a Z table in ECC. Once Matmas goes, it gets processed and updates the Z table with the idoc number, time of request. CLFMAS looks for the entry in the Z table and if it finds the entry it posts. If it does not find that means MATMAS is still posting, it wait for 30 seconds and then go to Z table once again. It does this for 20 times max (every 30 seconds for 10 minutes) even if it does not find entry there, it fails.

Try to write such logic with a combination of unique keys, which can be passed from MDM.

I am sure it will work.

Regards,

Indraveer

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Indraveer,

Thanks for very helpful answer!

Please give more details about this solution,does it require development on PI front or ABAP development can take care of this?

Regards,

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Ravi

I have seen that you already found solution:-)

Don't forgot about MDM JAVA and ABAP API.

Regards

Kanstantsin Chernichenka

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ravi,

PI will only come in picture if you want to pass some additional unique key from MDM otherwise if you already have unique keys identified, you won't need any change in PI.

It has to be purely ABAP development. The logic needs to be written there. It is not a complex logic should be done quite easily.

Please let me know in case you need further details on this.

Regards,

Indraveer

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please detail the steps for this development.

Thanks,

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ravi, this logic will have to be writtent in the function module which calls the idoc posting. There are two function modules - one each for CLFMAS and MATMAS. In one it needs to be written to update the Z table with the succesful posting and in other function module you will have to write - look for the entry in Z table and if found, post the idoc and delete the Z table entry.

If you translate this requirement to any ABAPer he/she will be able to write it for you.

Indraveer