Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Smartforms how to print Table rows on to the next page automatically

Former Member
0 Kudos

if this question is answered pls point to the the link

SMART forms:

layout : Half of my A4 page is filled with templates, a small portion is footer, the middle portion is Table.

Note: i have set the condition for the footer as (tick the check box) "only after end of main window"

Output:

the template is displayed the table is populated on the first page, no footer on 1st page,

on page 2 the table rows are printed (table rows were a lot) and finally footer got printed every thing as per normal

what i want is:

instead of the table lines printed in the middle of page 2 (bcz my main window table is in the middle, top is templates)

i want the table lines (after filling the main window table lines in the 1st page) to continue to print from the

top of the page on page 2 and immediately after the table rows finish. footer must be printed....

what should i be doing to get this output

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

brad_bohn
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Do you have one page layout or two? Use a second page layout (call it 'NEXT' or soemthing that makes sense) and define that as the next page for your first page. Remove the template from the top of the layout of the new page layout and extend your MAIN window all the way to the top..

Former Member
0 Kudos

dear bob,

yes i have done that already as u said, when i do it......

i created a new page (next page) directed first page to next page

on the next page my layout is like below

removed all the templates dragged the main window to the top of the page......

when i check the result, there is an empty line as the first line in the table (2nd page)

and also the footer (again a template) on the first page, which is ticked as ( print after end of main window) is NOT displaying.