cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Alert on locked users in RFC Destinations

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have setup availability of RFC Destinations but also need to monitor the user in the destination. We need to know if the user is locked or not. Any idea how I need to do this ?

Thanks,

Ann

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, thanks for the advices. Ann

Former Member
0 Kudos

I try to monitor when a user is locked. The RFC might be available but the user who needs to make the connection might be locked. I know I can check SU01 etc but want to be alerted when the user is locked due to incorrect logins or system settings.

Thanks for the reply,

Ann

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ann,

You could do the following.

In transaction solman_workcenter go to tab System Monitoring (make sure you have the proper role for this tab).

Choose Connectivity Monitoring on the left side of the screen.

Choose "Go to setup" (top right corner) and select the RFC's you want to monitor.

You can add a logon check and even configure them on a daily or hourly basis.

Hope this helps a bit.....

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ann,

the same can view in RZ20 ccms monitor templates-> availablity and performance overview ->availablity-> Rfc destinations.

to assign the rfc destinatiion define the method in RZ21->method definition->choose CCMS_RFCDest_Availability_Col(availability of RFC destinations)->set RFC destination to parameter RFC_DEST, if you want to define more rfcs can define as new colloum.

[Note 1069130 - RFC Destination Monitoring: |https://websmp230.sap-ag.de/sap(bD1lbiZjPTAwMQ==)/bc/bsp/spn/sapnotes/index2.htm?numm=1069130]

check the posiblities.

Jansi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Ann,

Not sure if I understand your question fully but if you want to see if a particular user is locked, why not check in SU01 of the system in question? Or perhaps, if you do have the login credentials, try to login?

Thanks,

Mark