cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Influence of customizing field T685A-KNTYP in pricing condition type

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Colleagues,

I'm trying to find a comprehensive list or documentation explaining how field 'Condition category' (customizing table field T685A-KNTYP) influences the pricing calculation during sales order entry.

Please do not start here to explain the obvious values, but please let me know if you know about such doc. Unfortunately standard SAP help is rather poor on this topic.

thanks and regards,

Szabolcs

Szabolcs DOMBÓ,

S&T Consulting Hungary

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

hark101
Explorer
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
Please do not start here to explain the obvious values,

Either you should avoid commenting like this or if you have searched the forum or any SAP documentation, you should provide those links and from there if you ask any question, it will be easy for the members not to duplicate. So first let me know whether you had made some research on this

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Lakshmipathi,

for sure I have searched the web - and I didn't find anything, that's why this thread is opened.

I just wanted to avoid such comments, use 'D' for taxes, 'T' refers to the material's moving average price, etc.

What I'd like to have is a comprehensive list of values from domain KNTYP, with explanation how the different values affect the pricing logic.

thanks,

Szabolcs