cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issue when accessing standard LM transactions via ITS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We are implementing WM using ITS Mobile.

We have developed certain custom screens and also used standard transactions such as LM02 and LM04.We have created a internet service for transaction LM01 and published all our custom and standard screens within the service.

When testing the transactions in R/3 using LM01 transaction..there were no issue...

But when testing the same in ITS....once we enter into a standard transaction like LM02(By clicking the corresponding menu entry) and click on Back button...it must bring me back to my menu( transaction LM01)...instead...my ITS session gets logged off...displaying message...'You have been logged off from SAP NetWeaver Application Server'.

We are facing the same issue when we try to access standard LM transactions via ITS...

I tried to analyze by debugging from ITS....but the flow of R/3 and ITS remains the same...

These are my service parameters..

~THEME 99

~SINGLETRANSACTION 1

~ITSMOBILE 1

~TRANSACTION LM01

~SOURCES ZWM_MENU,itsmobile

~GENERATEDYNPRO 1

~POPUPS 1

Did any of you face a similar kind of issue when accessing standard LM transactions in ITS ?

Kindly Suggest.

Regards,

Thyagu.

Edited by: Thyagu Natarajan on Jan 25, 2011 1:00 PM

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member316351
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Thyagu,

Please remove the "~SINGLETRANSACTION 1" and try again.

Edgar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Edgar,

Thanks.

Issue resolved.

Regards,

Thyagu.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I am also trying to implement WM using ISTMobile, but i have a little problem... when i am in my local network the service works and calls the page in the browser, but when i am in other network it gives me "Could not connect to remote server" (off course).

I undertand that i can´t access my server through other networks... but can anyone tell me if i it is possible to access SAP ITSMobile transactions through the internet?? Is the solution create a VPN network to my local network or something like that?

Thanks a lot.