cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Item header text to be populated in 1st page only.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I have created a PO non intractive adobe forms where logo po details and ship to adress is there in master page1.

a subform main is created which is having payement terms and some text. After text there are header item text and items will be printed. then in 2nd master page2 where po details and ship to adress is there in master page2 and then it header item text is also printed so if items overflowed then header item text details should be present in both another page also.

there are problem that in body page which is having payement terms and some text. some time text after payments terms is large so it goes into 2nd page.... then in 2nd page two header text is getting printed one from subform main and other is from 2nd master page...

please provide me solution how to keep header text limited to only 1st page and item value can be printed to 2nd page.

thanks and regards,

Pawan

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pavan,

Your post looks bit confusing...can you explain it bit more clear.

Also what i have noticed is that in your masterpages 1, 2 the only difference is that you have logo in 1st, is it correct.? if so why do you need 2 masterpages...? if you need logo to be displayed only in 1st page, then with script just display it in the 1st page then the problem of handling multiple masterpages will be eliminated.

Cheers,

Sai

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

OttoGold
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I don´t understand what kind of trick do you want us to provide. If something is too long then it clearly is too long. You could try manipulating the font size through scripting so the text does not flow to page 2 using scripting...

cheers Otto

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks for reply guys.. i found answer by changing the overflow leader