cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

JCO RFC Provider service configuration values has been changing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

When we restart the XI system the configuration for the JCORFCprovider service has been changing.Like host-name and gateway number is getting changed for the application servers in visual administrator tool and the RFC's AI_DIRECTORY_JCOSERVER, AI_RUNTIME_JCOSERVER and LCRSAPRFC connection test are failed.Due to this messages are getting failed.

We need to provide the correct hostname and gateway every time for the application servers in the service JCORFC provider.

Please provide us some inputs to resolve the issue.

Thanks

Pradeep

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Pradeep

Please review the PropertySheet System properties in CTC offline configraution to find the wrong hostname might be mentioned there which replacing your hostanme and gateway in JCO rfc connection.

Regards

Anwer Waseem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you also check whether you are using a load balancing in the JCO Provider? If yes then just reomve that and use a dedicated destination to the CI.

Regards,

Vamshi.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have checked the PropertySheet System properties in CTC offline configraution and every thing it seems fine there.

Please guide me in resolving the issue.

Regards

Pradeep

sunny_pahuja2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Could you please give some more information about hostname and gateway is getting change for which server ?

Thanks

Sunny

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The issue is in XI system , the gateway host and gateway service values are changing for the 4 application servers of the system.

The gateway host and gateway service values will be of central instance,whereas it should be of respective application server hostname and gateway of the application server.

Can anyone please let me know from where the service is retrieving configuration the details when the system is restarted?

Thanks

Pradeep

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Folks,

Please help me in resolving the issue as this is impacting the production system every time.

Waiting for the reply.

Regards

Pradeep