cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to Change Destination Bin at LT12

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I want destination bin in editable mode in LT12. But it is coming in display mode (I am not able to change the destination bin at confirmation).

Conf which I have done in Spro

Warehouse F01 / ST Type 001 -High Rack Storage, put away strategy- next empty bin, dest bin change during confir-1,storage unit managment not active.

At movement type level

screen control 1,1,1,

In confirmation control -F01/001- storage bin can be changed during confirmation.

Please suggest whether I have missed some configuration, that's why system is not allowing me to change the destination storage bin at LT12.

Please suggest me urgently.

Thanks and Regards

Ishu

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

LT12 is a TO confirmation transaction, you cannot change the destination bin proposed by the system. I think if you want to perform any changes then you have to cancel the TO using LT15. Create a new transfer order and you can manually select stocks from the available one's in the TO creation screen, if you do not want system to propose bin automatically.

Thanks,

Harish

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks for the answer, we want system to propose the next empty bin, but the customer want that the destination bin field should be editable in any case.

Regards

Ishu

former_member435196
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

Please check again your storage type and re-check whether dest bin ch. during confm =1. There should not be any issue.

Thanks,

Milind

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please do the below settings.

In storage type master data Dst bin ch. during confirm = 1

Warehouse management-Physical Inventory---define types per storage type :in that for that particular storage type un tick all the columns.

Cancel the TO which you have created and once again create the TO, then at the time of confirmation you can edit the destination bin.

Regards

Shakir

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please check the below and hope it will helps you...

[|]

Rgds,

Kris.