cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IS Mill and Vehicle Management (O4V* transactions) possible ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Guys,

Here we're using SAP ECC 6.0 and IS Mill is activated.

We would like to manage vehicle data with transportation transactions (VT01N...).

Would you know if there's a way to activate those O4V1... transactions in order to try them on a sandbox server - considering that IS Mill is already activated ?

Those transactions seem to fit quite a lot of our requirements.

I had a look at the VELO transactions but that seems to complex to me... and not sure we can store the data we need here.

We would like to manage following Truck characteristics :

- Type : Truck, Trailer, Wagon, Barge (will be completed during the realization phase)

- Capacity : KG (netto weight)

- Max Length : M

- Empty Weight : KG (Tare)

- Fleet : Own fleet or Carrier

- Fleet number : Text field to identify any internal numbering of fleet

- Plate number : Plate number

- Equipment : Crane, extendable, berth for coils (will be completed during the realization phase)

- Vendor : Vendor this vehicle is assigned to

- Registration Date : Vehicle registration date

Would you recommend O4V* transactions ?

I'm open for any idea...

Thanks guys.

Regards

Edited by: ASAP-Tanguy on Jan 26, 2011 4:02 PM

I discovered that the O4V* transaction were part of the OIG package which is part of the OIG_BULK_TRANSPORT switch.

Do you know if that can be activated as such ?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi guys,

Just for your info, the technical team on our side didn't manage to activate the OIG_BULK_TRANSPORT switch since it's linked with another IS solution that DIMP IS.

Too bad for us.

If anyone of you hear of a possibility to activate this switch with DIMP IS, we're eager to hear from you.

Now we're going for the Z-solution, enhancement with vehicle master data management and link with the Transportation module.

Regards,

Tanguy