SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Clearing downpayment during invoicing EA19

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts

- I have posted a down payment for some consumer

- I WANT clearing this down payment during billing EA19

Desired result was that during invoicing, the system would automatic clearing downpayment.

Clearing variant assigned to R41 and R4 in FI-CA

In debugging I have see that OP select in FM - FKK_ALLOCATE_ITEM_FOR_CLEARING . but NOT clearing.

Dear Experts. Please help .

5 REPLIES 5

former_member213733
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi ,

The event R401 is used for selecting the open items for account maintainence before invoicing is done .

Ensure that you have maintained the setting in the following node ;

Spro - SAP utilities - Invoicing - invoice processing - item slection in invoicing - item selection in account maintainence / define sub item .

Here you can define the main and sub , for account maintainence at the time of invoicing .

Hope it helps .

Regards ,

Dewang T.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank You Dewang for advise. I have done cusmuzing for Spro - SAP utilities - Invoicing - invoice processing - item slection in invoicing - item selection in account maintainence - and enter main and SUb 0090 0010 . But Clearing does NOT work (

0 Kudos

Hi ,

If you have done the settings as described in the above post then the system should consider the same .

Check the following :

1. have you enter the settings for clearing type R41 ?

2. the clearing category that you have selected is it enterd in the contract account ?

3. Have you entered the correct interval days in the settings aginst each main and sub .

Check these points and revert back if still you are facing issue .

Regards ,

Dewang T

0 Kudos

Hi

Please check any clearing restriction is there .

you can use these events 0042,r411

Regards,

Janardhan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts. Thanks a lot for help. It*s working.