cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not able to create Invoice , no WBS billing element

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

I am creating sales order>debit memo request>billing document. WBS is assigned in account assignment tab in sales order and is billing element( WBS is checked as billing element).

But when I am creating invoice am getting message that no WBS billing element found while substituting WBS element.

Message identification/number is VF156.

I think it must not happen.

Any pointers.

Regards

Ashu

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

closed

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI ,

Check out for the company codes ,assignment of sales area.

Even I had faced the similar problem earlier, in my case Quotation was made in company code1000 , and the reference sales order was in company code 2000 and at the time of invoicing especially third party invoicing I was getting this is error. Our ABAPer helped us out .

Regards

Suvin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for you replies.

Looks like company code is the issue ( WBS company code and sales order company code are different).

One thing I would like to ask that from where this field ( Company code to be billed) comes in sales orer header company code to be billed (VBAK# BUKRS_VF, does it come from plant?

Any pointers.

Regards

Ashu

Edited by: ashutosh p on Jan 28, 2011 6:09 AM

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check Note 157321 - Order-rel. billing:Check for WBS element is missing

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Navaneetha,

Thanks for your excellent reply.( am posting here since that thread is locked)

I have created project and WBS (A) for aompany code 1000.

After that I have created WBS(B) for company code 2000.

Now I created sales order ( In header company code is 1000) and assigned WBS(B) in account assignment tab.

Now DMR is created and I am able to create invoice successfully ( though am getting message VF155 "Revenue of leading WBS element & determined by substitution from)

but when I checked in line item detail I found that WBS( A) is assigned instead of WBS(B).

Is it OK ? why not am I getting WBS(B) in line item detail of invoice.

Regards

Ashu

Edited by: ashutosh p on Feb 2, 2011 9:39 AM

Edited by: ashutosh p on Feb 2, 2011 10:08 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

this is to inform you that,

this error explains :

Error & while substituting WBS element &

please check the WBS assignment which you have assigned in the sales order is correct WBS or not.

hope this clears your issue.

balajia