cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Class not found exception XMLGregorianCalendarImpl* in PI 7.0

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

I have written java Class where used the following package and Class in PI 7.1and it is working fine

import com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.jaxp.datatype.XMLGregorianCalendarImpl;
//part of the Java Class code
XMLGregorianCalendarImpl XMLGenTime = new XMLGregorianCalendarImpl(gentime);
XMLGregorianCalendarImpl XMLExpTime = new XMLGregorianCalendarImpl(exptime);

but when I am trying to use the same Class XMLGregorianCalendarImpl in PI 7.0 I I am getting the runtime exception.

<Trace level="1" type="T">Class not found:                                          
com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.jaxp.datatype.XMLGregorianCalendarImp            
l</Trace>                                                                           

if I write a seperate UDF for the below code and use the jar file jaxp-ri-1.4.1.jar in PI 7.0 ,

long TicketTime=3600000;
		String LoginTicketRequest_xml=null;
	   	Date GenTime = new Date();
		GregorianCalendar gentime = new GregorianCalendar();
		GregorianCalendar exptime = new GregorianCalendar();
		String UniqueId = new Long(GenTime.getTime() / 1000).toString();
		exptime.setTime(new Date(GenTime.getTime()+TicketTime));
		XMLGregorianCalendarImpl XMLGenTime = new XMLGregorianCalendarImpl(gentime);
		XMLGregorianCalendarImpl XMLExpTime = new XMLGregorianCalendarImpl(exptime);

I am getting the following error

/usr/sap/X7R/DVEBMGS41/j2ee/cluster/server0/./temp/classpath_resolver/Mapcedceb44283d11e0c032000018b99fca/source/com/sap/xi/tf/_MM_test_.java:81: cannot access javax.xml.datatype.XMLGregorianCalendar bad class file: /usr/sap/X7R/DVEBMGS41/j2ee/cluster/server0/./temp/classpath_resolver/Mapcedceb44283d11e0c032000018b99fca/classpath/IA_javax_2.jar(javax/xml/datatype/XMLGregorianCalendar.class) class file has wrong version 49.0, should be 48.0 Please remove or make sure it appears in the correct subdirectory of the classpath. XMLGregorianCalendarImpl XMLGenTime = new XMLGregorianCalendarImpl(gentime);

Kindly help me to solve this problem.

Thanks,

Kubra

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have found the solution.

The problem is solved by adding jaxp_api_1.3 jar and jaxp-ri-1.4.1.jar.we have to have both these jar in PI 7.0 to use com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.jaxp.datatype.XMLGregorianCalendarImpl package

Thanks

Kubra

rajasekhar_reddy14
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I think you have to add JAR file for below package, it is not default provided even you import it is not going to solve.

com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.jaxp.datatype.XMLGregorianCalendarImpl

Regards,

Raj