cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Back ground picture wont work with "Print Preview"

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am trying to add a background watermark to my form - but i only want it to appear when output mode of "print preview"

However, The background picture will not show when this is selected.

Only when i select output mode of "Print Preview and Print" does the picture show up.

What can i do to make the picture only show when output mode of 'Print Preview" is selected?

Please and Thank you,

Julia Ramos

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member182485
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Background picture or icon will not show at Print Preview but it will appear on hard copy Print.

there is no solution to appear it at print preview.

Regards

Bikas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank You

However, why is there an output option of print preview when the option does not work????

I think there is a fault with the smartform processing. If the option is present - it should work.

Do you think there are any OSS Notes to fix this?

We really need this to work in Print Preview only - When the purchase order is faxed to the vendor - the water mark can not be present.

thank you,

Julia Ramos

Former Member
0 Kudos

I resolved this by adding a new window to the form. This window is as big as the whole page and contains the water mark graphic. I added a condition to this window SF_PO-PREVIEW_FLAG = 'X'. In this way this window will only be displayed when the preview_flag is set. No additional coding was needed. No additional forms were needed.

There is still a fundamental problem with smartforms. The selection "Print Preview" on the back ground pictures output options does not work. This is an error with Smartforms logic and should be corrected by SAP.

Answers (0)