cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Srm 7.0 RFx screen enhancement

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello SRM Gurus,

We have an requirement in enhancing the RFX screen.

Any changes to the RFx (and auctions) already published must be communicated to the bidders. The current standard functionality forces the buyer to select each bidder individually on the "Bidder" tab of the RFx or Auction and click the "Notify Bidder" button to send them an automatic notifying them of the change. If there are multiple bidders that need to be notified of the change, the buyer has to individually notify each bidder increasing effort which is of no value.

Add another button (link) "Notify All Bidders". This should send notification to all bidders at one click.

RFX- >

Bidders Tab->

After u201Csend notificationsu201D link (Add another link u201CNotify All Biddersu201D).

Thanks.

Regards,

Magesh.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can multi-select the bidders in the list (ctrl + right mouse click on entry) and then click on "send notification".

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jay,

Thanks for the suggestion.

But Business wanted to add a new link(Button) to send notification to all the bidders. Is there any way to enhance the screen?

Thanks.

Regards,

Magesh.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sigh... It's really not necessary. There is an icon to the left of "Company Name" column header (under Bidder tab) which would allow you to "select all" / "deselect all". You might want to convince your business unit to utilize as many standard functions as possible. And in this case, I think such argument is really plausible.

OK, if that doesn't pan out, you need to enhance WebDynpro component /SAPSRM/WDC_UI_DO_BIDDER to add the new button. Basically this button should be a copy of "Send Notifications", except that the action of it would send notification to all bidders in the list.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jay,

I was trying checking the select all buttons and it is not there under RFx Bidders tab.

There is no button to select all bidders in the screen (first column near company name).

Also I am trying to select multiple bidders using Ctrl button. But it is allows me to select only one bidder and not able to select multiple bidders at a time.

Is there anything needs to be changed in the POWS application to get these functionalities.

Kindly let me know your suggestion.

Thanks.

Regards,

Magesh Basavaraj.

Edited by: mageshB on Jan 25, 2011 8:29 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Being able to multi-select bidders in the list is a standard function which does not need further configuration.

What SRM 7 SP are you on?

If it helps, send me a screenshot of your "Bidders" tab.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jay,

I have sent you the RFx bidder screen shot to i007220 gmail.com.

Kindly let me know your comments.

Regards,

Magesh Basavaraj.

Answers (0)