SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Franchise contracts posting doc. SAP ISU

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

We are integrating Gas and Electricity in the same machine. Gas use to be also in SAP but in another machine. Now, I finished the customizing but in preproduction the franchise BP does not have any open items.

I do not know why when I execute EA19 the franchise posting doc it is not beeing generate. I have customize in SPRO (SAP UTILITIES // Contract billing// Special functions// Franchise contract). I also have the Franchise contract in my installation, the franchise contract well created, and the franchise contract group in my schema.

I do not know what else is missing. I think It can be FICA customizing or a FQEVENT, but by now I have no clue.

Please, Has anyone customized this before?

Thanks and regards.

PPABCAR

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check for the Rate which is calculating franchise fee...

I dont think there is much configuration for this. Check for the operand you are using to fetch franchise fee factor. In the operand, under franchise fee tab, one radio button should be selected (e.g cust contribution)

Regards,

Sanjoy

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check for the Rate which is calculating franchise fee...

I dont think there is much configuration for this. Check for the operand you are using to fetch franchise fee factor. In the operand, under franchise fee tab, one radio button should be selected (e.g cust contribution)

Regards,

Sanjoy

0 Kudos

Thank you for your help, but still not working.

I have the operand with the radio button, and my franchise fee rate is retrieving a correct amount.

The this is that when I am getting and invoice I should be getting a document of the franchise fee and the post in the franchise BP. That is why I thought it could be FICA custo.

Thanks.

Pilar