SAP for Public Sector Discussions
Foster conversations about citizen engagement, resource optimization, and service delivery improvements in the public sector using SAP.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fund Center Hierarchy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear FM Experts,

I would like to how effectively we can use the Fund Center Hierarchy. In which scenario, subordinate fund center can have two superior fund center. Ex: Fund center- A1-1 is subordinate fund center for A1 and Fund center A1 is subordinate fund center for A i,e A: A1:A1.1.

Thanks in advance

Regards,

Aswin

3 REPLIES 3

iklovski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

If your budget is managed on different levels of responsibility, then hierarchy is the tool to deal with it in efficient manner.

Please, be precise in your threads and avoid asking 'general' questions, an answer to which, could easily be found with a little research and analysis.

Regards,

Eli

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi.

'ubordinate fund center can have two superior fund center. Ex: Fund center- A1-1 is subordinate fund center for A1 and Fund center A1 is subordinate fund center for A' it means that A1-1 have one superior FC A1, and A1 have A.

It's standard functionality for Former and BCS both.

Eg for BCS you can use Superior FC for budgeting and for AVC(e.g. A), and actual posted to subordinate(eg A1.1)

0 Kudos

Dear Eli & Alex,

Thanks for your input. I will avoid the general questions in the SDN.

Regards,

Aswin